Are you an experienced journalist who has managed a busy news room? A leading B2B publication is looking for a Managing Editor to join their team in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who have a strong news sense, previous management experience and a driven approach, to work within an expanding B2B publication.
- Develop and lead the brands USP’s, ensuring that each brand performs consistently within their market
- Manage and lead the personal development of an existing team of Journalists, Designers and social media staff
- Identify opportunities to promote the brand and grow company revenues
- Consistently monitor and analyse the editorial and content strategy
- Work with the senior team to develop new branded content solutions
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience running a busy news room and directing output
- Previous experience within B2B publishing is highly desirable
- A strong news sense and an excellent understanding of media law
- Ability to manage a team and work with multiple departments
- A journalism degree of NCTJ equivalent qualification
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Faye Jones
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.