Hearst, Video Operations Manager
BRAND / DEPARTMENT: Ad Operations (Commercial Operations)
The Video Operations Manager is responsible for the delivery and performance of all commercial video campaigns across Hearst’s owned and operated sites as well as across our 3rd party network.
The roles main purpose is to fulfil campaign delivery and ensure industry best performance to ensure revenue maximisation.
- Own the setup and delivery of all commercial video campaigns across Hearst O&O sites and the wider video network
- Maximise and communicate inventory across Hearst O&O and video network
- Ensure campaigns deliver in accordance with the campaign timeline and client KPI’s
- Undertake campaign optimisation to deliver premium level performance against metrics including viewability and completion rates
- Provide campaign reporting and reconciliation with 3rd party figures and video network numbers
- Troubleshoot VAST ad creative to ensure campaign is fully operational prior to launch
- Provide regular campaign updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide regular inventory forecasts into sales team and proactively provide opportunities to ensure full monetisation
- Liaise with new and existing 3rd party partners to deliver scale and performance across the Hearst video network
- Liaise with internal product teams to help drive the functionality and success of future Hearst video opportunities
- Proactively provide upsell opportunities to clients/sales
- Have a good understanding of competitor products and wider industry trends that will impact on performance of Hearst commercial products
- 2+ years in a digital operations role
- Experience of Video ad-serving using either Google Ad-manager 360 (DFP) or Freewheel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple timelines
- Experience working in a publisher/client side/agency environment desired.
- Able to interrogate large data sets as part of decision making process
- Deliver insight presentations to senior management as and when required.
Click 'Apply' now.