Women's Health Live, Sales Executive - 4 Month FTC
7 days left
- Full Time
In May 2019, Women’s Health Magazine are launching a new wellbeing and fitness festival for women – Women’s Health Live. The event will set a new agenda in the wellness lifestyle industry, benefitting from the expertise of Women’s Health and a series of leading international wellness specialists.
Hearst’s live experience specialists, Hearst Live, are already hard at work developing the concept and commercial partner programme for this exciting new event, and we’re on the lookout for another passionate sales person to join our fast-paced team.
Reporting to a Hearst Live Sales Manager, this role will have responsibility for driving commercial revenue through exhibiting partner stand sales on our new 2019 Women’s Health event.
We’re looking for an ambitious, driven young commercially minded graduate or executive with a passion for all things health, fitness & wellness, who is looking to gain experience with one of the UK’s most loved female and wellness brands.
You’ll be operating within the Hearst Live commercial partnerships team, and be exposed to a broad mix of sales, sponsorship and brand experiential development.
- Lead exhibitor sales revenue stream for Women’s Health 2019 event
- Lead the creation of sales & sponsorship assets for Women’s Health
- Upsell exhibitor partners into broader event brand partnership solutions
- Support integrated sponsorship and partnership pitches, involving multiple internal Hearst stakeholders
- Ownership of Hearst Live project management systems & processes
- Ownership of client prospecting databases
- Ability to proactively propose & deliver truly creative live experience brand solutions
- Support the Head of Sponsorship with Hearst-wide communication & business integration
Excellence in Live Experience
- Experience or passion for exhibitor and event sales highly useful
- Passion for brand partnerships or sponsorships, and live brand experience or events knowledge preferred
- Passionate in pushing innovation & creative brand solutions within the live experience sector
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the Hearst audiences, their challenges, passions and how to engage with the them through live experiences
- Experience of working across multiple audience sectors to create brand solutions
- Process-driven, with a keen eye for detail and a tough self-assessment approach to accuracy & excellence of delivery
- Confidence to manage upwards, with the ability to improve & add value to team work quality
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and adapt to new needs and pressures
- Ability to persuade and influence diverse groups of people when developing client proposals and experiences
- Proven ability to work within a team culture, manage upwards and support team members beyond core remit
- Self-starter attitude, confident but not arrogant, self-belief and an always learning attitude
- Clear passion and commitment to a non-9-to-5 role, including working evening & weekend events
Click 'Apply' now.