EXCLUSIVE Managing Director - Luxury PR
JOB TITLE: Managing Director - Luxury PR
LOCATION: West London
SALARY: Highly competitive and dependent on experience
A rare and exciting Managing Director opportunity has arisen at a leading luxury PR agency, with the opportunity to really shape and grow the company, as well as overseeing their ambitious team and already established client-base. It would suit an inspiring leader and new business specialist, with exceptional attention to detail and an global mind set.
ABOUT THE LUXURY PR AGENCY
The agency specialises in a variety of sectors in the luxury PR space. They have a close-knit and open-door culture - everyone gets on very well, helps each other out, and works together on projects. They are now looking for a new MD to be the middle-person between the CEO and the rest of the team.
ABOUT THE MANAGING DIRECTOR ROLE
The new Managing Director will be responsible for running, leading, and driving the business, both from an operational perspective and senior level client management. You would sit across all clients and have responsibility for all staff, with senior team leads reporting directly into you.
It's the ideal role for someone working at a senior level who wants to take on more responsibility and autonomy for the overall business, but doesn't want to step completely away from creative and strategic client work.
ABOUT THE NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR
- The ideal candidate will have strong luxury PR experience, having worked at an established PR agency
- You'll currently be working at MD level at a small to medium sized agency, or Associate Director to Director level in a larger agency
- You will have experience running a team or division from an operational perspective, including team management, P&L, budgeting, forecasting, and recruitment
- New business and growth of the agency is a big focus of this role and the successful candidate will have strong credentials in this area
- In terms of personality, the new MD will be ambitious, opportune, creative, magnetic, supportive, and importantly - good fun!
Salary bracket is highly competitive and entirely dependent on experience. There will also be a generous benefits package, including: equity, new business bonuses, flexible working opportunities (e.g. 4 days a week in the office), 25 days' holiday plus days in lieu for weekend work, and countless social events/wellbeing incentives.
If you are interested in this Managing Director role please click 'apply now' or contact Ruby Kite on email@example.com for more information.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive