Publication Sales Manager
Are you a results-driven sales manager looking to bring your background in print and digital advertising sales in trade or B2B magazine publishing to drive growth of an established niche brand? Based in London, the Publication Manager will manage international advertising sales for an established niche brand. You will use your business development and relationship management skills to build the external client base and grow revenue for the publication, which includes a monthly magazine, website, e-newsletter, video and other digital platforms.
- Lead on new business generation, taking responsibility for growing advertising sales across all platforms
- Proactively research and identify new opportunities to sell the expanding portfolio of advertising and promotional platforms
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and consistently gain new business in addition to growing existing accounts
- Maintain existing business through relationship management, including networking, meetings attending industry events
- Develop a database of target organisations, identify new opportunities with existing customers, and cross-sell and up-sell other platforms where possible
- Assist with the promotion and sales of subscriptions and/or membership
- Provide regular and accurate reporting of sales data along with data analysis to improve targeting of sales resource
- Contribute to the delivery of thought leadership via social media to increase sales through increased community engagement
- Identifying opportunities to grow the reach of the brand and create new revenue streams and help to develop new media partnerships with industry bodies, associations and events
Experience / skills required:
- Proven success in an advertising sales role in B2B publishing
- Self-motivated and target oriented with excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to plan, monitor and record activities required to hit budget targets
- A professional approach and experience of developing relationships with key industry professionals
- Ability to produce and present quotations and proposals
- Willingness and availability for national and international travel to meet with clients and attend industry events, conferences and trade shows
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Helen Speedy
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.