PR Account Director (Consumer)
Account Director - Big brand consumer clients!
If you enjoy working on big brand consumer PR campaigns and are looking to work for a company that is a global leader in the PR industry, then this could be the perfect role for you.
This consumer PR agency has an outstanding reputation within the consumer PR industry, covering beauty, fashion, luxury lifestyle, and consumer technology. They cover all aspects of communication, including traditional PR, digital, events & social media.
With clients including Facebook, Instagram, L'Oreal, Nike and Nikon, this would be a fantastic chance for someone to make the step-up to Account Director level or transfer across to work on a new range of exciting clients.
Having been established for over 15 years, they have grown to be truly innovative, with an international presence.
The new PR Account Director will join this agency's global team, working on large brands from the world of retail, tech and FMCG.
You will be responsible for the day to day lead on 3+ accounts and managing 2 account managers and 2 account executives on all accounts. You will be leading & writing global PR and overseeing the implementation of global PR.
You will also be managing fee & cost budgets across all accounts and maintaining & building relationships with key clients.
What can you bring to the role?
* A minimum 4 years' experience within the consumer brand space
* Currently work on Global PR campaigns for large, blue chip brands
* Have excellent writing skills
* Currently be managing a team
* Experienced in budget management
* Be professional and confident in dealing with very senior clients
* Have large scale events experience
* High level media contacts, particularly in publications with international relevance
In return, you can expect:
* A basic salary of circa. £50,000 dependent on experience
* Excellent training & development opportunities
* Social nights/days out
* Top benefits package
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Louisa Wetton on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 958 9097.