Digital Marketing Manager – Premium Hospitality Brand
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join a premium hospitality brand with responsibility for Digital Marketing. This company has heritage dating back decades, with an instantly recognisable image and style synonymous with celebrities and glamour.
The company is currently in a period of huge expansion and seeking another talented person to add to its team.
The Role – Digital Marketing Manager
We are ideally looking for someone with managerial experience already who can hit the ground running. Luxury experience is also ideal, in addition to hospitality/F & B.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Agency to create a strategic plan and execution of all digital marketing campaigns across; Email, Social Media and Paid Advertising
- Create and monitor Google Analytics dashboards by aggregating data for the marketing department to identify key needs and opportunities and to increase conversions against KPIs
- Assist with search PPC, liaising with agency and understanding top-line reports
- Create and deliver the social media content strategy, distribution and promotion
- Take a lead on CRM/Email marketing, database management and provide monthly reporting
- Manage and implement SEO best practice including monitoring meta data, keywords, referrals and links on the websites monitor and optimise
- Notify Marketing Managers of any updates that need to be made to website content and ensure that websites are optimised to improve search rankings
- Manage the development and improvements across all websites to create the best user experience
- Own the full lifecycle for all websites, by managing the roadmap and prioritising the feature backlog
- A minimum of 3 years digital marketing implementation experience
- Excellent working knowledge of variety of CMS platforms and Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of pay per click advertising, particularly Google AdWords
- Solid knowledge of targeted advertising on Facebook and Instagram amongst other platforms
- Strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence by completing the application form below.