Senior Account Manager - Healthcare PR
Founded 30 years ago, this global communications consultancy has 750 people across 30 offices, with 60 people in their central London office.
They've won too many awards to keep track of - including International Consultancy of the year, and importantly, Best Place to Work!
Everything they work on is global, and their briefs are always in partnership with other offices - you get to travel a lot and work with a diverse range of people. They don't have silos or divisions, and they work across a broad sector range including healthcare, food and drink, technology and energy
The agency has a grown up, flexible working environment where people can work from home when needed, but they maintain a fun, sociable culture within the office
Role - Senior Account Manager
The global consultancy are looking for a Senior Account Manager with experience working with healthcare and life science clients to join the growing team in London.The Senior Account Manager will work on a variety of corporate, public affairs and B2B accounts, predominantly in the healthcare space, but with the opportunity to broaden his/her experience across other accounts if they would like.
This opportunity would suit someone that wants to work on global accounts with a global team, but also likes working in a close knit office environment. People travel quite a lot, so you should be willing to do so.
The Senior Account Manager will:
- Provide a high level of client service through proactive account management and managing staff
- Design and implement integrated campaigns to targe politicians, key opinion leaders, consumers and industry stakeholders;
- Create bespoke press materials, and social media content
- Develop stakeholders/media relations through one to one meetings and by organising events and press conferences t
- Manage client budgets
- Participate in business development including writing proposals and developing pitch decks
Salary: circa £40k - £50k
- Flexible culture (work from home when needed)
- 25 days holiday
- Closed over Christmas
- Contributory pension
- Private medical care
- Free breakfast
- Thursday drinks
If this Senior Account Manager opportunity is of interest, or you'd like to find out more, please get in touch with Alex Lewington: alexl@Reuben-sinclair.com