ALTER, Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
We are looking for an Account Executive / Senior Account Executive to join our fast-paced team at ALTER, working within the Comms Team assisting across a number of accounts. You will support the team to deliver successful PR and social media campaigns for consumer brands.
You will have a minimum of two years’ experience either working within a sports PR/sponsorship role at an agency, governing body or brand.
Specifically, you will need to:
- Demonstrate that you can be successful in the highly competitive and fast-paced media world
- Show where you have added value to clients/brands in your work to date
- Be highly organised and passionate about ensuring that work is completed to a high standard
- Be a communicator across all levels
- Be passionate about business, brands, consumer lifestyles, sport and be up to date with what is going on in the sporting world
- Want to learn more – be a creative sponge, absorb what’s going on within the creative and social media world
- Proactive on all levels with a can-do, flexible attitude
OVERVIEW OF KEY TASKS
- Writing press releases, blogs and social media posts
- Talking to journalists and selling in stories and opportunities that generate coverage for our clients
- Researching new communications opportunities, creating and managing media lists for each client
- Supporting at events when needed and hosting media
- Creating and implementing monthly social media content plans
- Managing communities on social media channels
- Managing monthly and weekly reports for clients
- Scheduling of meetings on behalf of team - produce meeting agendas, minutes and action points
To enquire, please send a CV and covering letter to Tom Sweetman by completing the application form below.