25 days holiday per annum
I am currently working on a retained mandate for Genesis PR. Genesis PR, operating in Ipswich, has grown quickly over recent years, tripling fee income and doubling headcount to over 18 over the last four years. In 2018 they entered the PR Weeks Top 40 outside London rankings and won the CIPR PRide awards for 'Outstanding PR Consultancy' for the Anglia, Thames & Chiltern region.
They are now looking to take the agency to the next level, accelerating their growth with the ambition to enter the PR Weeks Top 150 over the next year. To help achieve this, they have engaged a business coach, put in place an ambitious business growth plan, developed their value proposition and are changing the way they position themselves in the market.
Directors and owners, Penny and Charles, now need a high caliber' no2', to help deliver their growth objectives while continuing to serve their clients in the best possible way. The opportunity exists for the right individual to have an influential and increasingly significant role in driving the business forward.
- Play a significant role in delivering new clients to the agency
- Proactively work with Directors to support the management and development of the business against its business plans
- Proactively direct assigned client accounts to maximise the benefit delivered to the client whilst developing and growing the account
Key competencies and behaviors:
-Strong effective, inspiring leadership and management skills
- First-rate ability to provide clear strategic direction
- Highly developed people and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, client relationship and presentational skills
- Am outstanding PR, Marketing and digital professional with hands-on experience
- Results driven and outcome focussed
- Sound business and financial acumen
- Creative thinker and a first-class writer
- Digital understanding SEO/ Social, PR, Content Creation, and Brand Design
- Proactive client liaison
- Leading and managing accounts
- Be involved in all stages of client delivery
If you are interested in this position, please in the first instance, drop me a note with your CV and the best time to meet for a coffee/ introduction video call.
email@example.com (0203 826 1214)