PR Account Director (B2B & B2C)
Title: Account Director
25 days holiday per annum
I am currently working on a briefing for a brilliant, independently owned, agency based in Ipswich. They have grown quickly over recent years, tripling fee income and doubling headcount to over 18 over the last four years and have recently won a number of industry awards for their strong client work (PRCA).
They are now looking to take the agency to the next level, accelerating their growth with the ambition to enter the PR Weeks Top 150 over the next year. To help achieve this, they have engaged a business coach, put in place an ambitious business growth plan, developed their value proposition and are changing the way they position themselves in the market.
The two directors are now looking for a strong Account Director to help deliver their growth objectives while continuing to serve their clients in the best possible way. The opportunity exists for the right individual to have an influential and increasingly significant role in driving the business forward.
- Play a role in developing new business
- Experience in managing 3+ members of staff
- Proactively direct assigned client accounts to maximise the benefit delivered to the client whilst developing and growing the account
Key competencies and behaviors:
- Strong effective management skills
- First-rate ability to provide clear strategic direction
- Highly developed people and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, client relationship and presentational skills
- Am outstanding PR, Marketing and digital professional with hands-on experience
- Results driven and outcome focussed
- Sound business and financial acumen
- Creative thinker and a first-class writer
- Digital understanding SEO/ Social, PR, Content Creation, and Brand Design
- Proactive client liaison
- Leading and managing accounts
If you are interested in this position, please in the first instance, drop me a note with your CV and the best time to meet for a coffee/video introduction call.
email@example.com (0203 826 1214)