The Lawyer Portal, Editor
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with editorial / content marketing experience to take charge of a leading online education resource.
The Lawyer Portal is officially partnered with the Law Society and has quickly built a strong user base. We work with top law firms (including Magic Circle) and have established exciting, content-sharing partnerships with leading training providers.
Your remit will be to grow and engage our online audience through top class, highly optimised content. You’ll work together with our Head of Content Marketing and Law Sector Expert to develop and implement a winning content strategy that achieves this outcome.
You will understand SEO and how to use it to grow an online audience. You’ll have a strong grasp of social media. And you’ll be excited by working autonomously to deliver real results.
The Lawyer Portal is owned by The Career Portal, whose other brand, The Medic Portal, was named Digital Publisher of the Year at the 2017 EducationInvestor Awards.
- Work with management team to develop a clear content strategy;
- Deliver on that strategy to quickly grow audience, engagement & retention;
- Use SEO tools and strategy to create dominant organic presence;
- Manage social media output with a view to maximising social channels;
- Curate newsletter content to strengthen user engagement;
- Recruit and manage top quality content contributors;
- Measure and report on user engagement and growth;
- Work with partners (e.g. law firms and bodies) to achieve content-driven outcomes;
- Keep up to date with legal trends and news;
- Write marketing and promotional material where required;
- Content management experience;
- Strong understanding of SEO;
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics;
- Strong understanding of social media;
- Experience with newsletters;
- Able to report on content outcomes/engagement;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Experience with SEM Rush, Wordpress and MailChimp a big plus.
How to Apply:
Complete the application form below to send a CV and a short cover letter.
Apply for The Lawyer Portal, Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly