Senior Media & PR Officer - Charity
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a high profile healthcare charity as Senior Media & PR Officer. Reporting into the Media & PR Manager, you will play a key role in helping to implement the national media strategy.
• Working with other members of the PR team to manage the media activity around the charity’s high profile fundraising campaigns.
• Working with the Case Study Manager to research and write up case studies and sell them in to the media.
• Working with the Celebrity & VIP Manager to engage with celebrities.
• Working with the Corporate Fundraising team to manage corporate partnerships.
• Manage the proactive and reactive national media relations activity.
• To support and implement the charity’s social media strategy.
• To support and work alongside the Policy & Public Affairs team.
To be considered for this exciting inhouse charity PR opportunity you will have: -
• At least 3 years PR experience gained from an inhouse or agency environment
• A genuine interest in current affairs and a good knowledge of the health sector
• The ability to take your own initiative and be proactive
• The ability to work autonomously but be a great team player at the same time
• An understanding of media tools such as Durrants and Metrica.
• Social media experience
This fantastic inhouse charity role offers the right candidate the opportunity to join a highly professional and friendly team and real scope to develop and progress.
Apply for Senior Media & PR Officer - Charity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly