The Spear's 500, Admin Assistant - Directory 2020
We require an articulate and industrious assistant with good writing and phone skills to work closely with the co-founder/commercial director in running a busy, dynamic sales and events department within one of the country's top media companies.
The job involves arranging meetings with key industry professions, attending industry and private client events, and supporting the Spears 500 editorial team directors in a variety of admin duties.
In your own time, you have the opportunity to work on reviews alongside the editorial team of whatever your interest might be, you will be encouraged to write about theatre, film, exhibitions, restaurant reviews and book reviews.
What we are looking for:
Must be ambitious,, very efficient and self-motivated, with telephone experience who is comfortable speaking to (CEOs, Client Professionals in all Industries and Marketing Managers) on the phone.
- University graduate and/or previous events/admin experience
- Clear and confident telephone manner
- An enthusiastic candidate with a lot of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent literacy skills
- Ability to work within a team and assist team members
- Strong computer literacy (particularly Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good communication skills
- Must be ambitious, very efficient and self-motivated
Must be available immediately.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for The Spear's 500, Admin Assistant - Directory 2020
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly