Do you have editorial or journalistic experience in B2B publishing? We have an exciting opening for an Editor position to join a growing B2B publisher based in South London. You will oversee a portfolio of magazines and supervise a team of two. This is a great opportunity for a hands-on candidate who is keen to take on more responsibilities.
- Oversee portfolio of B2B magazines, particularly focussing on 2 titles
- Act as the face of the brands, attending international industry events
- Supervise team of 2 editorial staffs
- Commission content from freelancers and experts
- Write features and comment pieces for print and online occasionally
- Develop and promote the brands
Experience / skills required:
- Experience in a deputy editor or journalist role within B2B publishing
- Commercially aware and able to work closely with sales staff
- Proven track record of planning, producing and commissioning engaging content for both print and online
- Strong organisation and planning skills with the ability to juggle multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and good networking abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail and sub-editing skills
- Ability to travel internationally
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.