Account Executive / Senior Account Executive Digital and Brand Comms
Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to work on digital and brand comms in a global agency.
You will work within a unique blended team on a client who has been with the agency many years. You will support on product, smart mobility and corporate functions. The successful candidate will pay an important role in delivering impactful, brand-building ideas that will live in traditional media and on digital across Europe.
- Supporting the Brand Team in delivering key projects including consumer-facing media stories and campaigns, events and content
- Supporting the Digital Team in developing and co-ordinating content briefs, working with influencers, researching and writing detailed analytical reports and supporting in content and distribution strategies
- Actively participating in generating and developing story and content ideas and taking part in team brainstorming
- Monitoring for coverage and keeping abreast of relevant industry news
- Assisting the team with managing event/travel/photo-shoot/press trip/ logistics
- Maintaining and regularly updating the administrative elements of the account (including coverage charts, agendas, weekly reports, coverage folders, media list etc.)
- A keen interest and ambition in consumer communications, with a strong passion for both ‘traditional PR’ as well as digital communications
- Good knowledge of social media platforms, with solid experience across the core consumer channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Keen eye for a great story and great story content
- Experience using tools like Confluence, Spreadfast, Jira are an advantage but can be learned on the job
- Ability to work well with a large, multi-discipline team and build relationships with key stakeholders and influencers
- Excellent communications skills and strong written ability
- A creative and inquisitive mind
- A strong teamwork ethic
- The desire to learn quickly and the ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Proactivity and initiative
- Self-assured, tenacious and supportive
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritising skills
- Copy writing experience and knowledge of newsletter platform, Mail Chimp would be advantageous
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – London – Sydney – Melbourne