Incisive Works, Content Strategist - Retail
Incisive Media's Incisive Works has an opening for an Investment Content Strategist to join the team.
Incisive Works is rapidly growing content marketing arm, providing editorial services, strategic content marketing advice and consultancy and a suite of products to investment management companies - incisiveworks.com.
Incisive Media is an award winning information provider, serving a wide range of financial, business technology and professional services markets globally. An entrepreneurial and creative, digital-facing organisation on the cutting edge of media - incisivemedia.com.
The Content Strategist takes the lead in managing, commissioning, writing, editing and overseeing the production of commercially related content.
Working with clients to ensure they are maximising their content led campaigns, and liaising with the commercial team to identify business opportunities.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for writing and producing content that accurately and persuasively describes our client's products, services and market positioning, working alongside designers to ensure high quality finished products. There will be opportunities for career development and engagement in our video offering.
The ideal candidate will have several years of investment writing experience, ideally from a journalistic background and be looking for their next move up. You will also work alongside our sales team, communicating with clients and providing creative ideas for campaigns and content.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write engaging summaries and synopsis to support commercial team when pitching new content solutions.
- Ability to build and scale the content team
- Develop relationships with users and customers
- Obtain and maintain an excellent working knowledge of the professional information needs of wealth managers and financial advisers in the UK.
- Create user flows, information hierarchies and content strategies in support of campaigns.
- Sell and evangelise the value of content both internally and to clients in order to win more engagements
- Lead client discovery processes
- Use analytics and other evaluation tools to help measure the impact of your strategies.
- Attend events run by the Wealth Management division, in order to meet prospective clients, write up sponsor sessions and network with delegates.
- Be available to host sponsored video campaigns.
- Work closely with the editorial teams to generate content ideas and improve market knowledge.
- Attend industry events where necessary.
What we value:
- A good degree or equivalent, ideally with a vocational qualification in journalism.
- Knowledge of the asset management market and broader environment of the financial services sector
- Ability to interpret complex topics
- Interested in writing in-depth and exclusive content on technically complex subjects
- Experience of juggling a variety of tasks, and the ability to adapt at short notice
- Solid B2B experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent work ethic, a commitment to high standards, good accuracy and professional integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Click 'Apply' to start your journey.
What you can expect from us:
You will be supported throughout your career at Incisive Media, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of Covent Garden, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to competitive salary we also offer a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Agile working
- 25 days annual leave
- Retail discounts
- Life Assurance
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Onsite Monthly Massage
- Free eye tests
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- IMFoundation - staff can volunteer a small amount of their time to contribute their skills and make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
Plus a number of salary sacrifice benefits including private medical insurance, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme and gym membership