Communications Executive/Manager – Fintech Start Up
An innovative network/platform that connects professionals in the world of media, finance and communications with the aim of helping journalists get access to the most up to date news in the world of finance and supplying experts for industry events.
Born in New York and incredibly successful there, the company has just launched in London and we are looking for someone with a PR background who loves the thrill of media relations and would thrive on working for a tech start up.
The Role – Communications Executive/Manager
This role would be ideal for someone who enjoys the relationship management/media relations side of a communications role. The company already has a communications agency, so your role wouldn’t be to promote the platform externally, but rather act as the internal point of contact for all incoming enquiries, build on existing relationships and creating new ones to expand on the platform’s network within the industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Outreach to potential new customers/clients [journalists, newsrooms etc] to boost the number of first time users
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and calls
- Management of relationships with reporters, checking in with them to see if they are having any issues with using the site
- Checking in with reporters to see if they are working on any articles/projects that can be promoted on the website
- Passionate about joining a tech start up
- PR/communications experience is ideal but not essential – you could be from a different background in a more customer service/sales role
- Interest in business/financial services - our ideal candidate will currently be working in a PR/communications role with financial services/technology client
For more information on this exciting opportunity please complete the application form below now!
Apply for Communications Executive/Manager – Fintech Start Up
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly