Account Manager - B2B / Corporate
Account Manager - B2B & Corporate
£34k - £36k
This friendly, diverse and welcoming PR agency is independently run & owned by the two MDs, who are still very hands on in the business, and are extremely - this means you have open access to the people in charge and therefore a direct opportunity to influence the agency's future.
They are a full service agency, covering traditional PR, social media, influencer marketing, paid social and content creation, for a varied range of clients acorss food, drink, events, wellbeing and retail industries.
They have a fantastic company ethos and culture, actively encourage you to go home on time, and make everyone feel involved and valued within the company by getting to know everyone personally. Plus they take the whole company on an all expense ski holiday every year, AND have an office dog - what more could you want?!
The role - Account Manager
This person will be an integral part of the team and its growth, and their meritocracy means you are likely to progress quickly.
The Account Manager will be working in the Corporate and B2B PR team, across a variety of clients, from a diverse mix of industries, including events, aviation and counter-terrorism! They also offer flexibility on your career - if there is an area or client you'd love to work on, then let them know, and they will provide you with the resources & backing to go after it!
The ideal Account Manager would currently be working at Account Manager or Senior Account Executive level within a PR agency.
- Ideally have experience on a variety of B2B / Corporate clients (any industry considered)
- Have very strong media relation skills, in both nationals and trade
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills, both in person and over the phone
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Good understanding of social media
**Salary & benefits**:
The Account Manager will be offered a basic salary of £34k - £36k, depending on experience. They also have a fantastic list of benefits including:
- Amazing Summer/Christmas dos (the whole company are being taken on holiday to Europe this Christmas!) + company away days
- Flexitime working (e.g. 8am - 4:30pm or 10am- 6:30pm)
- 25 days holiday + birthday off + 1 hour per month off
- Christmas bonus
- 'Coverage of the month' award + prize
- Free fruit & breakfast
- 10% NB bonus
- Drinks on a Friday from the drinks cabinet
- Gym membership
If you are interested in this Account Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222