SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
This instantly recognisable, global publishing, events and education brand is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to design and deliver innovative and engaging fun stuff to highlight the amazing work produced by quite simply, incredible people…..and sometimes animals.
You will be responsible for producing the marketing strategies and executing a year round programme that speaks to a wide consumer audience on a global basis. Specific accountability for the publishing and brand revenue streams, your focus will be on the kids and youth market and parents, whilst utilising touch points such as digital, social media, partnerships, above the line advertising and events.
This knockout brand has over 60years of heritage to stand on, so they’re looking for passionate brand guardians and advocates.
- Leading the Marketing team and working closely with the Head of PR to deliver innovative, engaging plans
- Working with the EMEA APAC regions to develop and implement ongoing regional strategies. Focus on UK, Australia, Germany and MENA
- Overseeing and defining goals; target audience, all marketing opportunities and brand positioning
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to manage international publishing licensees
- Brand awareness, Market Research and Content marketing
- Effective management of Marketing team for Brand & Content
- Solid marketing and brand experience within media or entertainment sectors
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the UK kids and family market
- Experience of working across multiple territories
- Good understanding of media planning and buying process, including management of media agency
- Working for a high profile brand and of planning and executing campaigns with effective and accountable result
- Strong team and budget management experience
- Experience of working with research data and of using the relevant points to support initiatives
- Good problem solving, decisive decision making, flexible to change and adept at communicating
To see the full job description and to be considered for this position, please submit your CV and contact either Anne Carter or Tanya Ferris on 020 3397 7543
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com quoting CF0518