Subscriptions Marketing Manager
A leading publisher of high quality magazines has an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketer to join their team. Based in their offices in Central London, you will play an active role in supporting the development and growth of the subscriptions business for the magazine.
- Implement campaign strategy using the full marketing mix
- Work closely with central teams to set the strategy and deliver multi-channel offline and online media campaigns that increase volume and generate revenue
- Analyse results from campaigns to refine strategy and ROI
- Initiate ‘test and learn’ strategies to improve effectiveness of marketing assets
- Work closely with marketing, sales and editorial colleagues to drive sales
Experience / skills required:
- Proven track record of managing subscription led marketing campaigns
- Solid understanding of digital marketing channels and strategies across paid, social and SEO
- Strong project management experience and the ability to analyse campaigns
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Proactive with a keen eye for detail
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations ASAP to email@example.com
Contact: Catherine Roney
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.