Content Marketing Executive
A leading specialist content provider based in Berkshire is looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join their content marketing team. In the role you will create a range of digital marketing content and support the growing team, this is a great opportunity for a candidate with previous marketing experience and excellent writing skills to create new content and develop within a new role.
- Create digital marketing content, including writing press releases, campaign emails and social media posts.
- Attract new business by creating engaging and professional content on all public channels.
- Execution of social media activities including scheduling and tracking competitor performance.
- Produce interactive pitch presentations for field sales managers.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team and contribute new ideas.
Experience / skills required:
- Previous marketing experience within B2B publishing.
- Excellent digital and social media marketing experience.
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience using Hootsuite and CMS systems is highly desirable.
- Professional qualification in journalism, communications or marketing is desirable.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Faye Jones
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.