Deputy Editor (B2B)
Are you a Senior Reporter or Deputy Editor with B2B experience? Are you keen to join a leading technology, media and telecoms brand in central London? Our client is looking for a Deputy Editor to source engaging content for their print publication and online news website whilst mentoring a team of reporters. This is a great role for an experienced journalist looking to take a step up.
- Source exclusive news and write engaging content for print and online publication
- Help mentoring team of reporters
- Ensure editorial strategy is consistent across the business
- Conduct interviews with senior executives including TV interviews
- Attend international events and moderate panels when required
- Manage and commission freelance writers and designers, ensure deadlines are met
- Work with colleagues in other departments to support and promote brand
Experience / skills required:
- Experience as a Senior Reporter or Deputy Editor in B2B publishing is required
- Knowledge of and experience in technology, media and telecoms
- Excellent flair for breaking news and sub-editing / proofreading content
- Solid organisation with the ability to prioritise and meet deadline whilst working under pressure
- A strong communicator with a positive and collaborative approach to work
- A confident attitude and the ability to deal with senior executives
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.