PEI Media, Sub-Editor
PEI Media is seeking a talented Sub-Editor for its print and digital titles focusing on alternative asset finance. Based in London, this is a junior role working across eight B2B brands aimed at senior financial professionals.
The successful candidate will have an eye for detail, flair for finessing copy and strong headline writing/SEO skills. He or she will also be able to handle competing priorities – working with multiple editors, stories and formats.
Reporting to the Production Editor, they will be editing web stories and emails one minute and helping a designer with a magazine feature the next.
- At least two years’ journalism experience.
- Strong organisational skills and working knowledge of standard journalism practices and techniques, including copyright and libel law.
- Meticulous attention to detail, grammar, syntax, spelling, punctuation and tone.
- An interest in business and finance.
- A working knowledge of both US and UK grammar and spelling.
- Knowledge of WordPress and data visualisation packages, such as Infogram.
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign.
PEI Media’s B2B publications cater to senior financial professionals working and investing in alternative asset classes, including private equity, real estate, infrastructure and private debt. People who thrive at our publications are smart, ambitious and committed. They combine a down-to-earth attitude with the ability to come to the table with fresh ideas.
We can provide an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement are aligned to the rapid development of an award-winning, international company.
Learn more by visiting thisispei.com.
Interested applicants should send their CV and a cover letter by clicking 'Apply' now.