PR Account Manager – FMCG/Consumer Goods
This globally networked agency is part of one of the world’s largest communication groups and one of the most famous names in the industry, constantly setting new standards with its work. With a diverse mix of talent across communications, strategy, content and publishing, they excel in providing award winning, insight led campaigns for their clients.
What’s nice about this agency is that there are teams of 6-15 people with specific sector expertise, meaning that each team is like a mini agency in itself. As a result you get the best of both worlds: a close knit, friendly team vibe but with all the benefits and resources of a large agency.
The Role – Account Manager
We are looking for an Account Manager who is passionate about all things FMCG and beauty to join this vibrant, lovely team. The teams view is that it’s easy to promote the latest sexy phone or alcohol brand, but to make an impact with FMCG and personal care brands, you need to be really creative and think outside the box. As their clients all have big budgets, they are able to be really creative and come up with fun activations that grab news and go viral on social – this isn’t a role about just product placement and press office. You’ll work on some of the hugest, most recognisable FMCG names supporting the development and implementation of big projects (such as launches, celebrity ambassador campaigns, strategic partnerships etc).
The team is headed up by one of the most senior figures in the company – as it’s a team of around 15 within a large agency this represents an incredible opportunity to up-skill and learn from someone super talented but also approachable and bubbly.
Our ideal candidate will have experience gained in FMCG, personal care or beauty. You could be someone from one of the smaller beauty PR shops who wants to get larger brand and agency experience, or someone with broad consumer experience who wants to specialise in FMCG and take that next step.
- Confident self-starter
- Strong media contacts in beauty, health and lifestyle press
- Deep understanding of how to shape a story to ignite media interest
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to client challenges
- Best in class client service mentality
- Digitally savvy
- Competitive salary up to £36,000 DOE
- 28 days annual holiday for each full year worked plus three discretionary days between Christmas and New Year
- Group life assurance scheme (4 x basic salary)
- Discounted holiday travel insurance
- Access to company doctor – available for emergencies and second opinions if required
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Heavily subsidised bar – offers a range of refreshments, snacks and alcoholic beverages
- Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted gym memberships
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Comprehensive medical care provided by Bupa
- Health cash plan – bespoke health and wellbeing cash plan offering a wide variety of benefits including optical, dental and health screening Cycle to work scheme
- Share options after two years’ service
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme after two years’ service
- Sabbatical leave – varying leave after three years’ service
- Career break – up to 12 months after five years’ service
Apply by completing the application form below.