Associate Director – Crisis & Issues – Global Agency
This globally networked agency is part of one of the world’s largest communication groups and one of the most famous names in the industry, constantly setting new standards with its work.
With a diverse mix of talent across communications, strategy, content and publishing, they excel in providing award winning, fully integrated and insight led campaigns for their clients.
Whilst the agency is one of the largest, each of its sector teams is like a mini agency of its own, spanning anywhere from 6-12 people. The client mix boasts a high profile range of some of the biggest brands globally, from banks, hedge funds, globally renowned sports brands, food, drink, retail and FMCG.
The Role – Associate Director
This unique role will see you work across the agency’s sectors and teams with a particular focus on Sports, Entertainments and Retail giants and the accompanying, complex issues they face. The projects the team works on are amongst the most fascinating, high profile, and confidential in the communications industry.
If you’re a crisis and issues specialist who wants to diversify and work on some of the biggest, most exciting cases then you’ve come to the right place.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Take a leading role in developing the global and UK client crisis work, developing best practice relating to client service
- Be a trusted advisor to clients, add value to client relationships, providing high level strategic counsel
- Lead the facilitation and messaging sessions and scenario planning with senior clients
- Facilitate media training
- Support development and roll-out of exciting new tools and services for social media crisis preparedness and response
- Responsible for budget monitoring, revenue forecasting and planning, overseeing client budgets and fee negotiation to ensure correct level of profitability
- 28 days annual holiday for each full year worked plus three discretionary days between Christmas and New Year
- Group life assurance scheme (4 x basic salary)
- Discounted holiday travel insurance
- Access to company doctor – available for emergencies and second opinions if required
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Heavily subsidised bar – offers a range of refreshments, snacks and alcoholic beverages
- Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted gym memberships
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Comprehensive medical care provided by Bupa
- Health cash plan – bespoke health and wellbeing cash plan offering a wide variety of benefits including optical, dental and health screening
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share options after two years’ service
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme after two years’ service
- Sabbatical leave – varying leave after three years’ service
- Career break – up to 12 months after five years’ service
Please complete the application form below to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Associate Director – Crisis & Issues – Global Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly