Corporate AM – Purpose, Sustainability and Philanthropy
This agency stands out for its work with inspirational entrepreneurs, investors and philanthropists that harness social change through business. Their impactful campaigns span working with leading industry figures to boost the creation of more jobs in the booming technology sector, partnering with international charitable organisations and working with food and drink entrepreneurs to raise awareness of their business and position them as thought leaders on some of today’s major issues.
In this role, you could be working on a beer client one day and a UN project the next – all underpinned by purpose and mission to drive business growth and success. This is corporate comms with a heart and sense of social good – the agency also takes on a certain amount of pro bono work each year to support causes they feel passionate about.
Founded approximately 10 years ago, the agency has been recognised as the fastest-growing firm in its category and named the World’s Best Corporate Consultancy, by industry monitor The Holmes Report.
Culturally, it’s an extremely inclusive and open environment – the team is around 50 and all genuinely get on well. There are plenty of social events, team away days, company sports clubs and lots of training, development and recognition. If you deserve to be promoted you absolutely will be, the team are all for promoting and developing young talent quickly.
The Role- Corporate AM
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about the role of business in promoting social good and change. Our ideal candidate will have worked on a mixture of brands – you could either be from a corporate or consumer background although the work has a corporate leaning.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support campaign director/director with the day-to-day running of account
- Management of campaign executives to deliver results for client campaigns
- Development of creative plans and fresh ideas to address a client’s strategic and commercial objectives
- Development and implementation of media relations campaigns – pitching and scheduling media briefings/interviews, providing detailed client briefings, management of the interview and follow-up
- Contribution to the organic growth of existing clients with new ideas and plans to enhance existing client campaigns
- Attend networking events, seminars or conferences to develop personal networks
- Support for team delivering pitches including new business research, development of proposals, intelligence gathering
For more information on this exciting opportunity please complete the application form below now!