The Chelsea Magazine Company, Designer
The parenting and lifestyle portfolio covers Baby, Little London, Wedding ideas and the education portfolio – ISP senior and prep, 2 university guides and 2 schools guides.
To design magazines and special projects across the portfolio.
- Designing layouts across the portfolio
- Image research for covers, layouts and online
- Preparing cut-outs
- Design and update media packs and create update marketing materials
- Assist with updating black books and magazine boards
- Finalising and PDF’ing pages and uploading to XFM
- Liaise with illustrators
- Source images for use on social media channels
- Assist on creating lists for images to be called in
- Produce image costs list and emailing photo agencies for invoices
- Sending out pdfs / images to the model agencies and photographers after press
Communications and working relationships
- Working with the editorial team to ensure copy is in and subbed to length. Assisting the subeditors and editorial assistant in selection of images. Liaising with other internal departments re internal pages (i.e. subscriptions, reader offers, etc)
- Liaising with external PR’S/publishers/agents for image sign-off where required.
- Reporting on a daily basis to the Creative Director who reports into the Editorial Director.
- Working daily with the parenting and lifestyle editorial team, marketing and subscriptions teams.
Apply by completing the application form below.
Apply for The Chelsea Magazine Company, Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly