PR Executive (Gaming)
Exciting opportunity for a junior PR specialist to join a multinational computer technology firm, working in the gaming technology division.
Based in modern offices located on the London / Surrey border, this is an excellent opportunity for a (Senior) Account Executive with previous technology experience that would like to move in-house, or a PR Assistant keen to take a step up.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assiting the PR Manager and Marketing Director with product launches and brand strategy
- Liaising with the wider marketing team to create compelling content
- Working closely with external PR agency to secure coverage in the technology press
- Arranging and attending events, press days and product launches
- Building and maintaining relevant media relationships and seek out product review opportunities
You will need:
- At least one year's PR experience, ideally in technology
- Understanding or interest in the gaming industry and community
- Confident working with various stakeholders in a large organisation
- Proactive and hard working with excellent written ability
In return, you can expect a competitive basic salary of circa. £25-30k depending on experience PLUS:
- 24 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity for international travel
- Discretionary quarterly bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Gym contribution
- Subsidised travel / Season ticket loan
If this role sounds of interest and you have the relevant skills and experience, please contact Louisa Wetton on 0203 958 9097 or email email@example.com.
Apply for PR Executive (Gaming)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly