Sauce Communications, Junior Account Executive
Sauce is a leading Lifestyle PR and Communications agency, specialising in food & drink, travel, hotels, restaurants, bars, and lifestyle brands.
Our growing food & drink brands and travel departments are on the hunt for a brilliant Account Executive to provide essential support across our growing client portfolio.
If you would like to handle the PR and Communications for fabulous, varied clients including an exciting ice cream brand, a Provence Rose brand, one of the world’s leading hotel associations, a luxury country house hotel in Devon and many more, we’d like to hear from you!
Key job role:
Working closely with the teams Senior Account Executive, Account Manager and Account Director, the Junior Account Executive will work across varied F&D brands and travel clients at Sauce, providing essential support across a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Creative brainstorming with the team and sustained proactive pitching to the media on behalf of your clients
- Managing media databases, keeping track of new journalists and contact lists
- Supporting the team with essential admin tasks including image requests, press release writing, fact sheet and client biography writing
- Answering reactive media enquiries and being first point of call on the phone for the team
- Supporting clients on Sauce social media (Instagram, Twitter and Facebook), posting images and drafting supportive content
- Monitoring new bloggers and social media influencers
- Expanding your media contacts with regular journalist meetups
- Assisting with media event management
- Managing the Sauce monthly newsletter (shared task amongst all company Account Executives)
- Tracking food & drink and travel trends in the UK media and keeping the Sauce team updated on current trends (requires dedicated daily reading of UK print and online media)
- Co-ordination of media interviews for clients
- Co-ordination of press trips for clients
- Assisting in research for new business activities
- Excellent grammar, writing and presentation skills
- A genuine passion for food & drink and travel
- A good knowledge of and interest in the UK media
- Confident, professional phone manner
- High level of organisation
- Strong ability to multitask
- Keen interest in all things digital, and social media savvy
- Team player with a strong work ethic
Full training and support from an experienced Junior Account Manager and relevant Directors will be given.
Start date: ASAP
Please complete the application form below to send your CV and a covering letter describing exactly why you are the right person for the job to Emma Powell, Director of Travel and Caroline March, Director of Food & Drink Brands at Sauce Communications.