Dow Jones, Senior Marketing Coordinator (London)
Seeking a highly organized self-starter with strong communication skills and the drive to develop a deep understanding of one of Dow Jones' highest growth businesses: Risk & Compliance (R&C).
As Senior Marketing Coordinator for the Professional Information Business (PIB), your primary function will be to support development and execution of the global marketing strategy for the R&C business unit.
You will work closely with and report to the Risk & Compliance Marketing Director and will liaise often with internal stakeholders [Creative, Events, and Finance especially], external partners and vendors.
In collaboration with the R&C business team as well as key stakeholders on the sales team, you will develop an understanding of priority audience segments and markets, understand our customers' needs and pain points, help communicate and be able to articulate our positioning in the market, take new products to market, and any other critical business initiatives to effectively execute marketing initiatives and drive revenue.
You will project manage and lead tactical executions to support your team's overarching objectives to drive demand and awareness in the marketplace, generate high quality leads, and enable the sales team with the tools and materials they need to effectively prospect, upsell and close deals.
- Manage marketing programs including managing assets, driving timelines and helping to coordinate with internal / agency partners to execute a range of marketing activities, including segmentation, messaging and value proposition development; sales and media campaigns; hosted and sponsored events / webinars; sales training and excitement initiatives; sales materials; content development and strategy
- Manage development and delivery of committed co-marketing assets to partners as part of comprehensive Partner marketing program
- Aid in compiling, reporting, and analyzing tactical performance metrics to inform shifts in strategy and planning
- Help assist to gather market intelligence upon which we can base our ongoing marketing strategy
- Communicate with third-party personnel to process and track invoices; maintain detailed documentation to track utilization of marketing budgets
- Field and help fulfill brand requests from cross-functional teams and external partners
- 1-3 years of marketing or other relevant experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field
- Familiarity with (or interest in) compliance and risk management data and tools
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Eloqua, Salesforce, On24 and email marketing platforms a plus
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).