Sapience Communications, Senior Account Executive / Account Manager
We are actively recruiting corporate communications consultants at Senior Account Executive / Account Manager level to join our highly ambitious, central-London based team and be integral to the firm's fast growth.
- The roles will vary but will involve managing highly motivated teams to deliver exceptional results in the fields of financial services, professional services, healthcare, FinTech, tech and property.
- Acting as a highly responsible, day-to-day contact across a number of key client accounts across the professional services, financial services, healthcare and tech sectors
- Action management of client brainstorms and ideas meetings (leading presentations and preparing content etc) as well as providing strategic input into key accounts
- Managing executives; monitor, brief and review performance
- Advocating regular ideas on how to improve the quality of service to the client and how to gain better results
- Planning high-impact media campaigns, including capitalising on breaking news developments and, maximising the reach of thought leadership
- Obtain thorough knowledge of client’s business and industry and stay current on trade and business media
- Adopt hands-on approach of client briefs across canvassing, research and writing
- Maintain thorough, current reporting of client activities and results, ensuring efficient servicing and resourcing internally
- Act as senior level client counsel and maintain two-way communication
- Prepare and review proposals, presentations and marketing materials before they are submitted for review
- Understanding of tech, finance and business
- Experience in managing teams and individuals
- Excellent writing skills from releases to succinct media content across all mediums and longer feature articles
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- 3-6 years in Public Relations with proven experience in corporate communications or former journalists with communications experience
- Proven understanding of media, social and economic trends and their impact on client business
- Good understanding of financial markets and business
- Solid media contacts and creative approach to media relations
- Integrity in all aspects of work
- Demonstrated passion for the news and current affairs
- Ambition to rise rapidly through the firm
About Sapience Communications:
Sapience Communications is a London-based public relations and digital marketing consultancy dedicated to enhancing the reputation of our clients on the issues vital to their success.
We have a distinctive approach, which is driven by a creativity grounded in the practical experience of our senior consultants working with and in the media, finance and law.
Our programmes integrate innovative reputation management techniques with the latest digital marketing analytics and solutions- essential for effective modern communications.
Our experience includes working with FTSE firms, blue-chip private firms, private equity, hedge funds and wealth managers, fast-growth companies, tech leaders and entrepreneurs as well as advising on all forms of corporate transactions.
Our board includes senior business figures with experience of running international banks, leading private equity firms, listed and fast-growth companies. They give us the extra dimension we bring to our communications approach in terms of having an in-depth knowledge of what makes a business succeed.
Our communications work aims to protect and enhance clients' reputations and build their commercial value.
In terms of digital and social media we help clients capitalise on the continuing far-reaching changes in this area and to equip them with the tools and techniques to maximise their online presence.
Our strategies are informed by analytics and guided by feedback from our social media monitoring - what is said about companies is usually more important than what companies say about themselves.
Our goal is to harness the power and influence of digital media to help enhance our clients' success.
What you can expect of us:
- A professional, highly collaborative and friendly atmosphere where ideas count and humour valued
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Training and a focus on continual professional development
- Multitude of career growth opportunities for those illustrating commitment, drive and exceptional performance
- Opportunity to become involved in the running of a growing business
Apply by completing the application form below.