Integrated Marketing Manager - Finance, Dow Jones - NY
Responsible for developing innovative, multi-platform integrated marketing programs for advertisers created to drive revenue across the franchise.
These programs should be designed to engage multiple consumer advertising categories. Additionally responsible for client-specific print, digital, and integrated proposals, presentations, and marketing collateral in assigned consumer-advertising categories.
These categories have been identified as key for the franchise based on the following criteria: revenue, prominence, and potential for growth.
- Day to day creation of proposals and presentations
- Proactively create 360 degree multi-platform marketing programs to drive incremental revenue across the franchise
- Ownership of lower tier and multiple categories
- Excellent internal relationships
- Bringing new media product opportunities to the wider team
- To have good competitor intelligence and knowledge
- Strong internal presentation skills
- Proactive identifying of new opportunities and revenue streams
- 5 years of sales development and marketing experience in a related industry
- Knowledge of cross-platform advertising sales, marketing, event and related research
- Proven ability to develop and implement creative, strategic, revenue-driving marketing initiatives
- Project management
- Proactive team player
- Excellent public speaking and communication skills
- Exemplary writing skills
- Proven success in execution of marketing programs from conception to completion
- Microsoft Office fluency
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Click 'Apply' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process.
If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).