Good Housekeeping Institute, E-commerce Writer
Hearst UK’s award-winning brand Good Housekeeping is looking for a talented e-commerce writer to be part of an exciting new affiliates project in its digital business.
Working with the Good Housekeeping Institute you will write daily e-commerce focused content that helps readers spend their money wisely on proven products that they’ll love, driving both traffic and revenue.
Reporting in to the Senior E-commerce Editor and working with the GHI’s dedicated team of testers, you’ll create trusted content across content pillars like home goods and food.
- Work with the Senior E-commerce Editor, Digital Editor of Good Housekeeping and Advertising Product Director to develop an e-commerce strategy for all GHI content.
- Work closely with Good Housekeeping’s editorial teams and the GHI to create integrated, engaging e-commerce content our readers will love for both site and social.
- Write, edit and reimagine existing Good Housekeeping consumer content for digital.
- Work with the Affiliates Manager to prioritise opportunities within the business.
- Work with the Good Housekeeping Institute to test products and edit test content.
- Work with SEO Executive to grow organic reach of GH consumer content using data and analytics to create new affiliate avenues.
- A strong writer, confident in producing accurate content and comfortable writing, uploading and editing on a CMS.
- SEO-savvy with a strong understanding of writing for search.
- Able to spin latest trends into commerce opportunities our readers will flock to.
- Someone with a keen eye for data and the ability to use analytics to shape content.
- Able to use Photoshop and/or carry out basic image editing.
- A genuine interest in the GH brand, able to adopt its tone and style and brimming with exciting and innovative ideas for commerce content.
- An enthusiastic follower of food, fashion, beauty, homes and tech trends.
Click 'Apply' now.