Women's Health, Fashion Assistant
Women’s Health is looking for a Fashion Assistant to support the Fashion Director and wider editorial team with the production of fashion content across print and online.
You will be responsible for creating the ‘Fit Kit Hero’ and ‘On Our Radar’ pages for each issue, which includes scouting the best new product launches that will be of interest to the Women’s Health reader and writing accompanying copy while keeping to deadlines.
You’ll also work with the Fashion Director on celebrity cover shoots and fashion stories, by calling in product and ensuring everything is returned in an organised manner.
You’ll also be expected to contribute across features and visuals meetings, as well as writing weekly fashion content for the Women’s Health website.
- Responsible for writing regular pages ‘Fit Kit Hero’ and ‘On Our Radar’
- Calling in samples for main fashion and cover shoots, and assisting on shoot days
- Contributing and generating ideas across features, visuals and cover shoot concepts
- Writing weekly online fashion content for the Women’s Health website
- Representing WH at PR/Brand events and making good relationships with PRs
- Ensuring smooth running of fashion cupboard, with samples being returned safely and timely
- Writing snappy, service-led copy in the Women’s Health tone
- Managing monthly work experience candidates
- Experience working on a fashion team at a consumer magazine
- Highly organised with an unflappable attitude towards work and an ability to multitask
- A confident writer with ability to tune in to the tone of the magazine
- Previous experience assisting on photoshoots
- Calm, confident with a keen interest fashion and activewear
Click 'Apply' now.