PR Executive - Education / CSR
Role: PR Executive
Salary: £24k - £26k
The largest corporate social responsibility (CSR) consultancy of its kind, this 100 person company provides integrated campaigns for big brand clients to improve their brand reputation and perception via education. They work with the likes of Shell, SONY and Superdrug to provide educational campaigns to schools and universities, which in turn improve the brand's reputation and enhances their CSR. For example, they recently worked with a huge tech giant to put on a science fair competition for school children and worked with a well-known cosmetic company to educate young people on the importance of protecting their skin in the sun.
The company executes these CSR campaigns across events, digital, video, marketing and PR, and therefore have large integrated teams working together on household name clients.
They're a brilliant team, with a passion for social purpose and helping young people - they have a lot of fun together and have a full social calendar to ensure there's time for play as well as work!
The role - PR Executive
Working within the marketing and communications team (a close knit team of 10 people) you will be responsible for amplifying these CSR campaigns via PR and communications, in turn enhancing the brand reputation of your clients.
- Writing press releases and content for social media
- Engage with bloggers, journalists and influencers
- Provide reports and analysis for clients
- Keep up to date with developments and trends
- Provide day to day operational support of client accounts
- Support new business pitches
Key requirement for the PR Executive role:
- Circa 1-2 years' experience working in PR either agency side or in house
- Ideally some experience working in CSR, education PR / comms or social purpose
- Strong written skills
- Experience managing media relations and pitching to media
- A good knowledge of / interest in social media
This PR Executive role is offering £24k - £26k in salary, and will provide you with excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this PR Executive role or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Lewington on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222.