Junior Account Manager (Drinks PR)
(Junior) Account Manager - multi award-winning drinks PR agency!
Account Manager position within a dynamic and entrepreneurial communications agency based in South West London.
A dynamic and entrepreneurial communications agency with head offices in South West London, and an impressive client base consisting of globally recognised alcoholic drink brands.
The agency has a broad range of very well established clients from household FMCG retailers to luxury wine and beverage brands! Their integrated PR and events campaigns are creatively planned and executed and have won the agency huge credibility in the industry.
As an agency, they are fun, friendly and supportive. They also have an enviable working environment and will provide the necessary support and training for you to feel confident and happy in your career.
The Account Manager role
The Account Manager will head up one of the agency's largest client accounts, which is a globally recognised FMCG retailer, and will work closely with both the company owners and events team. You will also be responsible for managing a Junior Account Executive, as well as briefing the events team to deliver a range of exciting press events and product launches.
* Act as the main point of contact for the agency's largest client
* Lead proactive and reactive press office activity across the trade and consumer media
* Arrange and attend a range of events, including press trips, dinners and media briefings
* Create compelling content to secure high profile coverage in the consumer lifestyle and trade media
* Play a key role in contributing to creative and strategic campaigns, alongside the PR Director
The role would suit someone currently working at Senior Account Executive level in a PR or communications agency, with alcoholic drinks experience.
Key requirements for the Account Manager:
* 2 - 3 years' previous PR experience
* A good knowledge of and black book of contacts in the food and drink space
* Excellent client management and copywriting skills
* Experience managing more junior members of the team
* Organised, enthusiastic and eager to learn
* A clean UK driving license
The Account Manager will receive:
* £26 - £32k basic salary - DOE
* 30 days' holiday including bank holidays
* Private healthcare
* Flexible working hours
* Internal and external training and role-related qualifications
If you are interested in this Account Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Louisa Wetton on Louisaw@reuben-sinclair.com or call 0203 958 9097.
Apply for Junior Account Manager (Drinks PR)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly