Zest Media, Mid-Weight / Senior Designer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Mid to Senior-Weight Designer to build and develop their skills within this fast-growing, publishing agency.
Working within the Production & Design team and directly reporting to the Art Director we are looking for an enthusiastic, can-do, creative designer to support the Design Team across our wide portfolio of printed publications, web-based products and various marketing and promotional activities.
Zest Media Group is a specialist publishing house and marketing agency, dedicated to producing engaging content and design that targets high net worth audiences across the world, both in print and online platforms.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Multitasking and working to tight deadlines while delivering quality work
- Working across multiple magazines at once with various different styles
- Produce engaging editorial pages and marketing materials for print and digital channels
- Creating accurate, print-ready artwork
- Developing and working within brand guidelines
- Sharing input/opinions and contributing effectively to creative briefings and meetings
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent creativity in graphic design and typography
- Solid experience of magazine design, editorially focused work
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work with own initiative and as part of a team when appropriate
- A highly organised individual who is comfortable liaising with clients and internal stakeholders on a daily basis
- Highly creative individual with the drive and enthusiasm to improve and develop existing magazines
- A good working knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Minimum 3yr experience in magazine designer function
- Portfolio and examples of work
To apply, please send a CV, work samples and salary expectations by completing the application form below.