Law Society Gazette, Reporter
What's in it for you:
- Work for the most widely read legal publication across the UK
- Join a dynamic team who are passionate about the issues they report on
- Showcase your ability to investigate and report on current developments affecting the rule of law, legal business and access to justice both at home and abroad
As a reporter for the Law Society Gazette, you will write engaging content for both the magazine and website.
As an experienced reporter, you will have the ability to research, analyse and draft copy to strict deadlines, often working out of hours in order to capture breaking news stories as they happen.
You will attend conferences, both domestic and international therefore flexibility is essential.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a reporter who has an interest in the legal sector to cover issues that lawyers want to hear about!
What we're looking for:
- Strong writing skills with a highly investigative mind
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
Click 'Apply' to submit a CV and a Supporting Statement demonstrating how you meet the essential criteria.