Hamptons International & John D Wood & Co., PR Executive
Reports to: Senior PR Manager
A candidate is sought to fill the role of Public Relations Executive within the central London Head Office location to cover a range of different estate agency brands across the Country including Hamptons International and John D Wood & Co.
The successful candidate will work directly with the members existing PR team but will also be involved in wider Marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will play a key role in securing targeted coverage for a variety of brands in traditional and online media.
This is an excellent career opportunity offering something similar to an agency experience in an in-house environment with the support of a caring and nurturing team. It is particularly suited to an ambitious, motivated person who is naturally proactive and enjoys taking initiative.
- Media relations: meeting and liaising with journalists on a daily basis both proactively and reactively
- Internal communications: managing the PR representatives across the branches to extract the necessary market information for the media
- Corporate communications: drafting press releases and strategies to support business growth
- Writing: drafting press releases, writing PR reports and evaluations
- Research: working with our research team for the purposes of story generation
- Social: experience with digital media and the implementation of integrated campaigns
- Marketing support: creative and campaign support for the wider marketing mix
- Coverage monitoring: monitoring and evaluating coverage on a daily basis
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience working within a PR environment, either agency or client side. Experience in the property sector is an advantage but not essential
- A proactive and ambitious individual who thrives on the thrill of securing coverage and has a track record to prove it
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, to juggle multiple deadlines and secure strong results
- An understanding of digital media and integrated campaigns is preferred
Apply by completing the application form below.