The Communication Group plc, Account Manager
About the company:
The Communication Group plc is the longest established independent public relations consultancy in the UK, with specialist services ‘under one roof’, including corporate and public affairs, consumer marketing and reputation management.
We have a 30 year track record of managing the reputation and profile of many outstanding organisations from leading global brands through to ambitious fast-growth start-ups.
We are Central London based working in landmark offices, and our work and reach is often international, handling some of the world’s most interesting companies and issues.
We are seeking an Account Manager who will work as an important part of a high achieving team involved in some major assignments in property, technology and issue management.
Our preferred candidate is ambitious and flexible; has a sharp intellect; combines strategic thinking with creativity; has a ‘can-do’ attitude; has a confident manner, with a drive for perfection, and, most importantly, is a team player.
The candidate should primarily have strong corporate communication skills but also have a natural empathy for consumer issues of national or international interest.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, media and influencers
- Contribute to the development of client proposals and implement the agreed plan within the budget and time frame
- Have a good understanding of client issues and strategic direction
- Oversee and guide work undertaken by the Account Executive/Executive Assistant on the team
- Contribute authoritatively at client meetings
- Write strong media releases and other communication materials
- Contribute to new business presentations and brainstorms
- Participate in social media engagement
- Contribute to the growth of the business
- Proactive and creative media relations specialist with strong media contacts
- Very strong writing skills
- Excellent Client handling skills
- Proven experience
- Effective verbal communication
- Strategic thinking
- High Intellect
- Confident client interface
- First-class media experience and ability to create/communicate compelling stories
- Good all round IT skills including; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and the Internet
Apply by completing the application form below.