ACCOUNT DIRECTOR | Consumer and b2b Technology, Lifestyle
Want to make 5 days in the office a thing of the past? This enlightened agency believes in flexible working and empowering the individual (offering a day/week home working) and is looking for two Account Directors with either consumer or b2b technology experience. You would work in fab new offices in a great location with break out areas, little pockets of calm to work in peace, really sociable atmosphere, no hierarchy and, of course, an office dog!
If you are you an ambitious Senior Account Manager or already an Account Director who is frustrated by a lack of recognition and status this centrally located PR agency is looking for confident Account Directors with a background in consumer tech and lifestyle and also b2b tech. In return you will find a work place that knows no bounds in creativity and gives everyone a free rein to come up with exciting and challenging ideas. And, if independence is important to you and being a bigger fish in a smaller pool then this is definitely one for you.
This young, vibrant agency prides itself on delivering consistent creativity and measurable impact on behalf of their clients. Their high levels of big-ticket client exposure across the consumer and b2b tech and lifestyle sectors and award nominations are also testament to the fact that their methods work for an agency still less than ten years old.
- Offer robust account direction and team management while still be willing to roll your sleeves up
- Develop a consumer or b2b tech and lifestyle portfolio and digital proposition
- Overall client servicing and planning and to provide media consultancy to clients
- Strategic development and organic growth of a Consumer and some B2B client portfolio
- Actively listen to client needs and communicate this to the teams
- Take managed risks; not afraid to try new things to create compelling campaigns
- Work on new business, develop new prospects, take an active role on pitches for consumer technology and lifestyle clients
- Coach, mentor and support junior team members
- A real passion and understanding for consumer or b2b technology, lifestyle and digital PR
- Have a proven track record in running consumer and/or B2B campaigns within an integrated consultancy and the ability to understand how digital works alongside
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled team leader and mentor
- Confident in fronting the account team and giving strategic counsel to clients
- Experienced in handling new business
To apply for this role please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 397 7543 / 07929 008295 quoting ref CF0434