PR Account Manager (Global Health)
Account Manager - Healthcare PR
My client has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to join their dynamic and rapidly growing healthcare PR team.
They are a large global communications agency, operating in over 60 countries, who are proud of their entrepreneurial, like-minded industry experts and are looking for a PR superstar to join the agency's modern open plan EMEA HQ in the heart of London.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* Lead the planning and implementation of PR campaigns across EMEA to raise awareness of the clients' offering and products across key publications
* Play a key role in co-ordinating integrated campaigns, incorporating content creation, media relations, social media and digital PR and international events
* Coordinate with teams across EMEA and gain high-profile coverage for exciting global campaigns
* Act as a mentor for junior members of the team and a trusted adviser to clients
You will have gained at least 2 years' experience within PR, either agency side or in-house, ideally having worked on some healthcare clients. You'll have a keen interest in the healthcare sector and have the desire to work within an international team of experts.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* Previous experience in healthcare PR, ideally agency-side
* Ability to think both creatively and strategically and successfully lead a team, reporting to the senior leadership team
* Experience managing budgets and campaign timescales
* An exceptional communicator, with strong industry awareness and knowledge
In return, the Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £40,000, depending on experience, plus a bespoke benefits package including flexi working, 28 days' holiday, private health insurance, pension, season ticket loan, sabbaticals, ride to work scheme.
To apply for the Healthcare Account Manager position or for more information on this or any of our other vacancies please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 958 9097.