FitPro, Digital Marketing Executive
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for social media and all things digital to get creative within a leading fitness organisation.
The successful candidate will be active across multi social media channels. You have a track record in implementing social media campaigns across various platforms and a portfolio of working across different brands.
You have a good understanding of how social platforms work, experience of using ads and business manager within Facebook and an understanding of tools such as Pulsar, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Sprout, etc.
You will be responsible for the delivery and execution of social media and digital marketing strategy to create compelling copy that engages, excites and represents our brand.
The position will involve digital marketing, content development with a focus on SEO, plus researching features and copywriting for digital and print, video editing and podcasts.
The role requires a highly organised, self-motivated digital marketing professional with a high degree of accuracy and the ability to work to often tight production deadlines.
The Digital Marketing Executive will report to the Content and Communications Editor.
- Create content for social media channels to include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, web, blogs and other social networking platforms.
- Formulate digital marketing strategies with relevant stake holders to drive traffic and engagement through our websites and increase social media following.
- Creating high quality content with a consistent brand message to include an online newsletter, blog, print publication, etc.
- Develop SEO strategies to enhance optimisation of company websites to ensure strong rankings among top search engines.
- Analyse and report on performance of social media and SEO initiatives using Google analytics and assess against objectives.
- Set up paid search campaigns - manage and optimise performance of campaigns.
- Manage social media budgets and ensure campaign objectives are met.
- Generate reports on Google Analytics and recommend actions on insights.
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Ensure the house style / tone is woven throughout all copy and communications.
- Identify trends and commercial opportunities and implement innovative digital marketing opportunities.
- Keep up to date with the latest social media innovations / industry developments and trends.
- Create engaging and relevant video content to promote across social media channels.
Essential skills / experience:
- Proven experience working on social media platforms to include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Passion for creating and maintaining quality content - quick turnaround of copy written in house style and tone.
- Minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience, developing social media campaigns and building communities.
- Strong copywriting and blogging skills - experience in creating and managing content across different platforms.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to lead projects independently but also work collaboratively with other stake holders.
- Take pride in your work and an outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong team player with an interest in health and fitness.
Preferred but not-essential:
- Degree in Business, English, Journalism, Media or a similar subject (or relevant experience).
- Basic HTML and experience with CMS platforms - such as WordPress. Proficient in Photoshop, image creation software.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google analytics. Video editing experience would be an advantage.
- Company pension scheme
- Corporate eye care
- Birthday off work
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to gym & exercise studio
Please send your CV by completing the application form below.