ACCOUNT DIRECTOR / SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR | Consumer brands, Corporate Reputation
This is an agency that takes personal career progression and development very seriously and it deserves its reputation as one of the top flight PR agencies around. Add to that a client roster you’ll get nowhere else, fabulous offices in a great location and you are on to a winning streak. Luckily they are also keen to add to their Account Director and Senior Account Director levels so would like to hear from you if you cut the mustard with the very best PRs in the business, already work on stand out consumer brands, are a really strong strategic thinker and relish working on reputation management, brand equity and behaviour change campaigns.
Thanks to their continuous growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for Account Directors and Senior ADs. Both roles require broad agency experience without bias to any specific sector – or if so, you should have the ability to demonstrate how you would apply that experience to the agency’s current client portfolio.
A track record in reputation, behaviour change, issues and crisis management, media relations skills, digital nous, consultancy expertise, presentation abilities and budget management are also essential at this level. This agency’s campaigns combine strong analysis and planning with powerful creativity and you should reflect this in both your experience and PR skills.
Your key responsibilities will include
• Driving client programmes forward and ensuring expectations are exceeded.
• Developing client relationships.
• Supervising work to ensure high standards and ensuring your team understands clients’ businesses, organisation and sector influences.
• Ensuring strong team culture and fun working environment.
• Actively seeking opportunities to win new clients and to open up new opportunities with existing clients.
• Able to demonstrate additional client management skills, the ability to retain and grow accounts, team leadership skills, strategic insight and financial management.
• Clients will include numerous FTSE100 and blue-chip companies so previous work with high profile clients is essential at all levels.
• A strong agency background and experience of working with big brand, blue chip accounts.
• An excellent track record in delivering integrated campaigns.
• The ability to spot opportunities for growth.
• Consultancy expertise and the ability to provide strategic advice.
• The ability to build strong relationships with clients, the media and team members.
• This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level and to join one of the biggest names in the communications industry.
To apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com quoting code CF0429
Apply for ACCOUNT DIRECTOR / SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR | Consumer brands, Corporate Reputation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly