Eulogy, Account Manager - Integrated Agency
Eulogy is an award-winning independent comms agency with a 65-strong gang of reputation, brand and channel strategists.
As an integrated agency, we do it all…from earned media and influencer engagement to design, audio, video and crisis & issues management spanning a broad range of sectors.
Year-on-year growth and recent wins for some of the world’s most exciting brands means we’re looking for a superstar Account Manager to join our gang.
As well as excellent client handling and account management skills, this person will be the engine room of client teams, overseeing the delivery of campaigns, managing junior team members and being the day-to-day contact for clients.
You’ll have experience across corporate and consumer brands, will live and breathe the media with contacts across nationals, business press and broadcast, and have the creative nous to get clients seen in the right places, by the right people.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of one of the leading independent agencies in the UK.
- Working across multi-disciplined and fully integrated campaigns spanning a variety of business sector
- Being the engine room of client accounts, leading by example and cultivating brilliance from teams
- Supporting organic and new business growth
- Experience in-house or within a communications agency environment
- A genuine interest in, and sound understanding of the business landscape across different sectors
- Confidence in media relations, a thirst for securing great results for clients and campaign experience
- Strong written, verbal and digital communications skills
- A team player with first-class account administration skills
- Media hounds and news junkies welcome
What you can expect to experience…
- A benefits package including:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus your birthday off and closed during Christmas)
- Perkbox membership
- Performance-related promotions & L&D programme
- £300 annual leisure allowance
- Early finish on the first Friday of every month, and every Friday during the summer
- And more…
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.