Account Manager - Interiors & lifestyle
Interiors & lifestyle
Up to £32k
My client are an award winning boutique PR agency specialising in consumer PR across a vareity of clients in the homes, lifestyle, food, drink and leisure. They are well known in the consumer lifestyle PR space and work across some amazing clients including a luxury homeware brand, a well known ecommerce retailer, and a flower courier service.
They are now looking for an Account Manager to work across a range of the home and lifestyle clients. Joining a small team, you will gain unrivalled exposure across all business areas and have the opportunity to input strategic and creative ideas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the client day to day as the first point of contact
- Writing press releases and social media content
- Providing creative input into overall strategy and planning for client campaigns
- Building journalist relationships, selling in and pitching feature ideas
- Managing social media platforms on behalf of clients
- Organising and co-ordinating events
- Developing management skills with more junior team members
The ideal candidate
The ideal Account Manager will have first class written and verbal communication skills and an excellent understanding of social media. You should be a natural networker -and be confident dealing with clients and press face to face on a regular basis.
An interest in the home and interiors industries is essential for this role, however prior experience in the area is not necessary.
The Account Manager should:
- Currently work in a PR agency or within an in house PR team (circa 3-4 years experience)
- Strong media relations skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to think strategically and creatively
- Excellent writing skills
- High standard of attention to detail, excellent research, multi-tasking, and team skills
- Can-do, positive attitude and a cheerful disposition!
Salary will be £28k - £32k, depending on experience, and you'll also receive 23 days holiday (+a day for your birthday), and a gym membership.
If this Account Manager role sounds of interest, and you're keen to know more, please get in touch with Alex Lewington and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1222.