PR Recruitment Consultant
Job title: PR Recruitment Consultant
Location: City of London
Reuben Sinclair is a leading, multi award winning 'brand engagement' recruitment consultancy, specialising in PR, digital marketing and sales recruitment. We work with a variety of amazing clients, from multinational household name brands to fast growing, start up creative agencies.
Some of the best things about us?
- We are extremely meritocratic and provide a clearly outlined career path for you to follow
- We don't have cold calling targets - we believe that quality is better than quantitity
- We've won multiple awards for our innovative recruitment offerings and client service, providing opportunities to take you beyond the traditional norm
- We run regular holiday incentives - recent trips include skiing, safari, Las Vegas, NYC and Paris
- We have an extremely competitive commission structure (up to 40%)
- We provide flexible working and work from home opportunities
- We're extremely social - we have monthly socials (wine tasting, bowling, theatre etc.), epic Summer and Christmas parties, and regular adhoc get togethers!
- We're based in large modern offices, very close to Bank/Monument/London Bridge
- We're growing! Which means lots of opportunities for everyone internally.
We're looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work in our high performing PR team. This team is the only only Talent Partner of the PRCA and the CIPR and we fully immerse ourselves in the wonderful world of PR by making sure we are well connected and attending mutliple events, conferences and networking opportunities.
Essential skills of the new Recruitment Consultant:
- A genuine interest in a career in recruitment (not just a job 'for now')
- Drive, motivation and the desire to succeed
- Good attention to detail, and fantastic organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A proactive and positive attitude
- An ability, and the confidence, to talk to anyone
Some experience in a client / customer facing role would be beneficial, but not essential.
The trainee recruitment consultant will receive:
- A starting basic salary of £20k, with uncapped commission
- Ongoing external and internal training programmes, throughout your career
- Company events - award ceremonies, Christmas/summer parties, monthly socials etc
- Friday drinks in the office
- Pension scheme
- Interest free Travel Card Loan
- Work from home opportunities (after probation)
- 20 days holiday + your birthday off + Christmas and New Year off (total of 25 days)
If you are interested in applying for this PR recruitment consultant role, then please don't hesitate to contact Alexandra on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 826 1222