Asda Good Living, Junior Designer
Reporting To: Art Director - Asda Account
Hearst Made is Hearst’s Content Marketing Agency. It was launched in June 2015, to service ASDA’s content account.
This account has grown exponentially, delivering not only print and digital content, but also through-the-line photography and TV advertising.
Across 2018, Asda Good Living content and distribution channels have strategically evolved, what this means for 2019 digital is a strategic social focus with Instagram viewed as the lead channel.
In practice, this means us delivering a higher volume of social assets. To ensure we can deliver this, we are recruiting a Junior Designer to work in the Asda team with an emphasis on digital and some support in print and 360 content.
- Reporting to The Good Living Art Director, to work on design output with an emphasis on digital
- Generating ideas and creating posts and assets for social channels and the hub and other 360 channels as required
- To work with the digital team to ensure best practice across social and digital.
- Create social post and assets for social channels and hub
- Keep up to date with talent and photographers and videographers
- Keep up to date with competitors
- Assist in creating internal and external presentations
- Assist team on any ad hoc client image requests
- Sourcing of images and assets
- Attend shoots where required to capture extra visuals
- Come up with creative ideas for social posts
- Keep up to date with new social formats and trends
- To work in collaboration with the Video Producer to ensure most efficient and effective delivery of all assets maximising complementary skill sets.
- The successful candidate will be trained in graphic design and have a strong knowledge of design tech.
- They will have a can-do attitude and be happy to help out with all types of art related tasks across both print and digital.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Manage internal and external expectations
- Attend meetings with the client for basic presentations where required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Interest in art and social media
- Deliver a consistent level of output in terms of volume - as directed.
- Deliver a consistent level of output in terms of quality and attention to detail through a target number of rounds of amends.
Application of Hearst Values:
- Get Involved
- Break New ground
- Never Settle
- Build Trust
- Take Pride
Click 'Apply' now.