An exciting and rare Managing Director opportunity has come up at a growing luxury PR agency, with the chance to really shape and develop them, but an established team and clients so you're not starting from scratch. It would suit someone entrepreneurial and ambitious, but wanting the backing of experts and security of an established name.
The luxury PR agency works across a variety of industries including travel, food & drink, and leisure. They have an amazing, inclusive culture - everyone gets on very well, helps each other out and works together on projects. They are now looking for a new MD to take the agency to the next level.
The Managing Director role
The new Managing Director will be responsible for running, leading and driving the business, both from an operational perspective and senior level client management. Reporting to the CEO, you would sit across all clients and have responsibility for all staff, with senior team leads reporting directly into you.
It's the ideal role for someone working at a senior level that wants to take on more responsibility and autonomy for the overall business, but doesn't want to step completely away from creative and strategic client work.
About the new Managing Director:
- The ideal candidate would have strong luxury PR experience gained from a PR agency - however experience in other sectors would be considered
- You'll currently be working at Director / Managing Director level, leading teams and clients creatively, operationally and strategically
- You will have experience of P&L management, budgeting, forecasting, HR reviews and recruitment.
- You will have the gravitas and presence to gain the confidence of both the team and clients
- New business and growth of the agency is a big focus of this role and the successful candidate will have strong credentials in this area
- In terms of personality, the new MD will be entrepreneurial, ambitious, commercially-savvy, and importantly, good fun!
The role will pay up to £120k, dependant on experience, and you'll also get:
- 25 days holiday
- Generous new business bonus
- Equity share options
- Flexible working options
If you are interested in this Managing Director role please click 'apply now' or contact Alexandra Lewington on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Apply for Managing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly